Sharing the gospel with others—friends, relatives, and people we meet during the course of our day—is part of a normal, healthy Christian life, and leads to much joy. But sometimes we have only a few moments to speak to someone; sometimes we’re not quite sure what to say.
For cases like these and many others, Bibles for America has developed a series of gospel tracts to help people spread the gospel of Jesus Christ. We’ve also made these tracts available as blog posts that are easily sharable. Each tract/post features a brief presentation of God’s eternal salvation and concludes with a prayer the reader can pray to receive the Lord Jesus as their Savior.
You’re welcome to print the tracts and hand them out, share them via social media or email, or simply talk with people about them.
- Freed from the Fear of Death
- The Third Part
- The Big Question
- Lost and Found
- Is Jesus in Your Boat?
- The Healing Touch
- An Unknown God
- The Word of the Cross
- No Longer Enemies
The usefulness of gospel tracts
Although personally testifying of our faith to others and praying for their salvation can never be replaced, gospel tracts have proven to be very effective in helping people receive the Lord Jesus as their Savior. Stories abound of people who were saved by reading a tract that was given to them by a stranger; some have even been saved by a tract they found in the trash!
The many advantages of using gospel tracts help make up our shortcomings in sharing the Lord with others:
- Those of us who are shy, find it hard to speak to people about the Lord, or simply aren’t sure what to say, can still give someone a tract to read.
- By handing someone a tract, we can share the gospel with all kinds of people, even those very different from ourselves in age or background.
- Sometimes a person can receive a serious, honest word about sin and the need for salvation more readily by reading a tract than by our speaking to them directly.
- Instead of debating and arguing with people, we can give them a tract and let them read it on their own.
- Tracts aren’t limited by time or place; they can speak to a person whenever or wherever they read it.
- Using tracts, we can sow the Word broadly, giving them away in large numbers to many people at a time.
- Every believer–bold or shy, eloquent or inarticulate—can give away a gospel tract.
We hope you find these gospel tracts/posts helpful in sharing the Lord Jesus with others. May the Lord use them to bring many to know Him as the Savior!